This two day workshop will give participants the knowledge to develop the skills to record life stories and design activities.
On completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Relate the importance of life story work and activities to quality of life
• Describe various ways of collecting life story information
• Explore the use of various types of activities
• Design and present an activity for a person with a dementia
• Debate the relevant ethical issues
If you would like to attend this workshop please click here to complete the attached booking form