To provide participants with a basic knowledge and understanding of dementia.
- To enhance participants knowledge and understanding of how the brain and memory work.
- Have an increased understanding about dementia through the biopsychosocial model.
- Have an awareness of the different subtypes of dementia.
- Recognise the common signs and symptoms of dementia.
- Connect more confidently and effectively with people living with dementia.
- Appreciate the importance of meaningful activity-focused supports.
Course Dates: 10th October 2023