To provide participants with a structured person centred approach to understand the importance of lifestory work and activity-focused support and to develop the skills needed to record lifestories and develop meaningful and varied activity programmes for people living with dementia.
- Relate how activity-focused support and lifestory work can enhance the quality of life for people living with dementia.
- Explore various dementia related activities.
- Demonstrate various ways of collecting and recording lifestory work.
- Consider the relevant ethical issues.
- Design and activity for a person living with dementia who you support.
Course Dates: Available from July 2023