To provide participants with a structured person centred approach to understand the importance of lifestory work and activity-focused support and to develop the skills needed to record lifestories and develop meaningful and varied activity programmes for people living with dementia.
- Relate how activity-focused support and lifestory work can enhance the quality of life for people living with dementia.
- Explore various dementia related activities.
- Demonstrate various ways of collecting and recording lifestory work.
- Consider the relevant ethical issues.
- Design an activity for a person living with dementia who you support.
Course Dates: 8th April (10.00 – 15.00)
Contact DSiDC for more details 014162035