To develop knowledge and skills to record life stories and design activities
- Relate the importance of life story work and activities to quality of life
- Describe various ways of collecting life story information
- Explore the use of various types of activities
- Design and present an activity for a person with a dementia
- Debate the relevant ethical issues
Course Dates: Our in-house Education Programme has currently been suspended in line with Government guidelines in-house workshops will resume as soon as possible.